Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Must Cop: Duffle Bag Men aka The Man Bag


The Man Bag aka Duffle Bag Man

Now the G4 Crew, we do a lot of running around and traveling. And I constantly get into arguments with C-Gran over traveling bags or Man Bags as I like to call them. It is my firm belief that if you do not play in the NBA, you should not be traveling with a Nike or Adidas sports duffle bag.

Especially when you are taking a trip out of town to check a chick, you can’t show up with that! Not only that, the Man Bag forces you to pack only the essentials. For instance, a weekend trip to Miami: hmm…White Tees, Rod Lavers, 2 Ralph Lauren Polos, 2 pairs of shorts (just in case you're on the sports yacht) Gucci loafers, condoms, pair of aviator glasses, boxers, black wife beater…notice no socks- grown man style.

So Gentlemen, I know many of you can’t go straight to Gucci or Vuitton Man Bag (I personally prefer Hartmann) but step your game up and cop a Man Bag.

3 comments:

BlakButterfli said...

Man bags are for funboys. DC is already controversial and we sistahs have a hard enough time trying to decipher gay from straight, how about we keep it simple and let us carry the purses...come on now...it's hard out here for a .......

G4 Scott aka Scottward da Third aka The Black George Costanza said...

This is not a purse..it is a luggage piece..the perfect size for weekend trips. Only acceptable when used as luggage and not as an everyday thing.

TC said...

I love love love that bag...HOWEVER--men--DONT ABUSE IT! as G4 said, its ONLY ACCEPTABLE when used as luggage....be fly with it, PLEASE! If I see you carrying something similar everyday I am going to assume you're a fairy. A well dressed, fairy.

Oh and Mr. Scotty, Can you do me a favor and add my blog to your links list? I'll add yours to mine. Much appreciated!

MUAH! <3