Tuesday, November 13, 2007

$40 Dollar Date #2- Washington DC

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant

Gentlemen, I don’t want to keep all the fly places to take women out a secret. In my years as a professional dater, I have come across many inexpensive spots to go to. The second installment of “40 Dollar Dates.” This one is sure to keep your hard earned money in your pocket, while having a good time. McCormick & Schmick's has a “Bar Menu”- which means you have to sit at the bar or at a table close to the bar. There is a 2 drink minimum. The hours for the "Bar Menu" are M-F 3:30- 7:00 pm, and M-T 10:30-11:30. $ 2 cheeseburger & fries or $4 dollar fish and scallop ceviche are among the selections. So take her here as a warm-up before a movie, or slide through after a work out session. Click here for menu. 1652 K Street NW Washington, D.C. 20006 (202) 861-2233

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey G4 Crew...can you continue to deliver more on this section? I think it's unique and informative and it stands out considering that it's coming from dudes. (I tend to think that romance is lost nowadays) Your section inspired me in regards to my own blog. Keep up the good work. Later! :)