Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ezra aka Buddha from I Luv NY (plus video of him smacking Tailor Made)



So wouldn't usually watch "I LUV NY", but my man Ezra (Buddha) is on the show. He actually is one of my best friends. He went to high school with Rahsaan and I. So every Monday night, I get about 20 calls. All of them the same- "Scott, isn't that your man Ez?" lol. Funny part is how I found out he was on the show. This summer when I was studying for the Bar, I get a call from a VH1 producer, here is how convo went:

VH1 producer: Hey Scott,This is Rob from VH1. As you know Ezra is on I Luv New York...
Me: (silent- thinking what the F@#$ is he talking about)
VH1 Producer: Ezra put you down as a reference, he says he has known you for over ten years. We want to know if he has any crazy ex-girlfriends that we can surprise him and invite on the show. But we want the really crazy ones.
Me: hmmm...(thinking Ez is my man, and while I am still in shock..I won't sell him out and give up any names. What type of friend would do that just for TV ratings)
Me: Sorry, can't really think of anyone that crazy. I really just know the girls he dated in Miami, and I haven't met any of the LA women. I'll call if anything comes to me.

So I watch the show to support him, as I am sure he would 100 percent support anything I was doing. Do I know how it ends? I can't tell..lol..just watch. He will probably be out in DC partying with us next month.


No comments: