Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Fresh Bite Mark Story

So one of my best friends calls me to tell me this story....

"Scott, whats popping? You wouldn't believe what happened last night. This chick has been trying get up with me for the past week or so, and I finally go by her spot to see her. Next thing you know I am in the room with her, and its about to jump off. I thought it was odd that she wouldn't take her t-shirt off, but whatever, so now we are having sex. The lights are off but there is light shining from her computer screen. So as I am having sex I start noticing bruises on her butt, legs and hips, she is trying pull her t-shirt down. I stop like what the fuck is this?? Because now I realize the bruises are all over her upper body.

She then tells me this: "I have been trying get u over here all week, and you always had an excuse. So I called someone else over here to have sex with, but he was wack, so to make it more exciting I told him to bite me HARD! He got a lil carried away."

My friend finishing story: "at this point I am thinking- this chick has bite marks all over her, and they are fresh bruises, like this dude was over here a day or so ago."

Me to my friend: "damn thats fucked up? So what did you do? Did you leave?"

My friend to me: "hell naw!! I started biting her dumb ass too!!!".

No comments: