Friday, February 1, 2008

G4 Itinerary: This Weekend....



This weekend I am back out in DC to Shut it Down with Sayo at the 1837M 2008 Kick-Off. Open Bar til 9-12. Get advance tix here (www.esbymedia.com).If it got the boy Sayo name on it- make your weekend plans around it. Also it is the Mid-Atlantic Black Law Students Assoc. Convention in DC this weekend- in the classic works of the G4 Crew "Go In!!!" These law school chicks are drinkers...they will be getting their Dream Girls on- in other words " One Night Only..." I will be out there on my best behavior, which is beast mode. So if you see me whispering in someone's ear- please do not come over and say what's up. I repeat, please do not come over and say what's up!! A simple nod will do. Matter of fact do not say a thing to me, because I am focused. And when you see me "taking it out the park like Ken Griffey", please again do not say "leaving so soon". DJ KI on the turntables, he has been on fire as of lately. I will be in the building with C-Greez getting our Stockon & Malone on. Rahsaan & Max-undecided as of yet.

No comments: